Forums & Community

David O Leary  

RSS

(@dave180)
23/10/2018 12:58 pm  

Hi there all. I'm David and like everyone here I'm darts mad. On a good day when my arm is feeling good I'd average between the high 80s to low 100s but unfortunately I don't have many days were my arm is feeling good ( long story ). On a bad day my average is in the mid 50s 😫🙁

I started playing about 3yrs ago but only joined a pub league last year. First year went well. Went the whole year only losing twice but hoping to improve on that this year. 

I suppose I'd be a bit like snakebite constantly trying to tweak my set up to find the best results. 

I'm living in Ireland, I have a beautiful family with 2 boys,1 girl and a very understanding wife😁.

I'm out of work recovering from spine surgery so plenty of time to practice once I've healed up fully. 

Looking to up my game this year and enter a few tournaments and hopefully get my arm sorted to keep me on top of my game. 

Look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully meeting some of yous on the oche some day 👍

ReplyQuote
Darts Planet
(@darts-planet)
Member Admin
23/10/2018 2:00 pm  

Hi David

Thanks for your lovely introduction, really nice to find out a bit more about you.

If you ever have any questions at all then please don't hesitate to just ask.

Thanks again

Gav

Gavin Rookyard

ReplyQuote
Dicie
(@dicie)
08/11/2018 7:34 am  
Posted by: Dave180

Hi there all. I'm David and like everyone here I'm darts mad. On a good day when my arm is feeling good I'd average between the high 80s to low 100s but unfortunately I don't have many days were my arm is feeling good ( long story ). On a bad day my average is in the mid 50s 😫🙁

I started playing about 3yrs ago but only joined a pub league last year. First year went well. Went the whole year only losing twice but hoping to improve on that this year. 

I suppose I'd be a bit like snakebite constantly trying to tweak my set up to find the best results. 

I'm living in Ireland, I have a beautiful family with 2 boys,1 girl and a very understanding wife😁.

I'm out of work recovering from spine surgery so plenty of time to practice once I've healed up fully. 

Looking to up my game this year and enter a few tournaments and hopefully get my arm sorted to keep me on top of my game. 

Look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully meeting some of yous on the oche some day 👍

Howya David 

few big open comps coming up over next few months in cork city 

I shall post up the info. But one is deffo New Year’s Day in the harp bar, near the Lough. Round robin, more than likely 5 in your group, best of 5, so plenty of board time 

Darts Planet liked
ReplyQuote
Dicie
(@dicie)
08/11/2018 8:23 am  

Round robin event.
Guarantee Prize pool of 800 Euro
Entry fee 10 euro,
PRE REG EVENT only ,Entry with Payment need to be submitted before 8pm on Sunday 30th of December,
NO ENTRIES on the Day.
Registration on the day before 1.30
Entries can be posted to Harp Bar, Cork or Given to
Kevin MC Donnell @ 0858006643

Chris Mason liked
ReplyQuote
Share:
(Visited 26029 times, 348 visits today)

Working

Please Login or Register